Sunday, November 29, 2015

Great Gluten Free Black Friday Deal!


Let's talk amazing Black Friday gluten free deals!!!
First off, I have an app on my phone called checkout 51. Check it out at https://www.checkout51.com. You earn cash back on every day groceries, gluten free groceries, at stores you already shop at!  With the app on my phone, I head to Walmart as they added Catelli Gluten Free Pasta as their Black Friday deal. I love stores that give deals on gluten free products. It makes my day!!!
Now, it gets even better!!! When I get to Walmart, I see that Walmart has the Catelli gluten free pasta already on sale. Any 2 (fusilli, penne, macaroni, or any combination) for $4. It is normally $2.27, which is already priced well for gluten free pasta. 
So... I buy 2 boxes of fusilli and 1 box of macaroni for $6.27, and then when I get home, I upload the receipt on my Checkout 51 app and get the Black Friday deal which is buy 3 Catelli Gluten Free Pasta and save $3. The $3 is added to my cash back total, which I get the cash back when I hit $20. In 2 shopping trips, I already have $8.50 cash back on food I normally buy anyways, at stores I normally shop at!!! 
Wow!!!
Check out the different varieties of gluten free pasta that Catelli makes at http://www.catelli.ca/pasta/gluten-free.  Catelli gluten free pasta is delicious and I managed to pay $3.27 for 3 boxes!!!
Great deals and both are on for the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment