Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gluten Free At Metro

I was going through the flyers this morning, my usual Saturday morning ritual, and much to my surprise I see the words "NEW Irresistibles GLUTEN FREE For All Your Gluten Free Needs" I immediately open up the paper to that section and there it is, a whole entire page of the paper dedicated to Metro's new line of gluten free products. Irresistibles is Metro's private label and they have a whole line of well priced gluten free products including pasta ($2.49), rice crackers, bread crumbs, tortilla chips, croutons, macaroni and cheese, pancake mix, chewy bars, rice, and cake mix.
Now, I haven't tasted any of the products yet, so I don't know how fabulous this is, but I have to say that even seeing this in the local paper is exciting and I will definitely be heading to Metro this week to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment