Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nut'n Glutens 1st Anniversary Sale

Today is a great gluten free day!
Nut'N Gluten, one of my favourite places to buy great gluten free food, is celebrating their 1st Anniversary. They are celebrating with a 10% off all purchases this weekend, Saturday November 20th, 2010 9:00am-6:00pm and again on Sunday November 21, 2010 11:00am-5:00pm. I see this as a great opportunity to stock up on our personal favourites as I am a frequent shopper at this store. Our favourites include the Molly B bagels, the plain variety, and the gnocchi (that's right, I said gnocchi!!!!!) This store is family owned and they take alot of care in helping out the gluten free (and nut free) community. I always feel grateful when I go into this store and pleased with my purchases when I leave.
If you live in the Greater Toronto Area and haven't been to Nut'N Gluten yet, this weekend's 10% off sale is a good reason to go check it out. You won't be disappointed!
They are located at 3120 Rutherford Road, which is Rutherford Rd just west of Jane Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment