Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gluten Free Gift Baskets


A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I went to one of my favourite stores, Nut'n Gluten, because they were celebrating their 1st Anniversary with a 10% off sale. It was a great day and I am thrilled to say that I was one of the lucky winners of their raffle. I won the Gluten Free Italia Gift Basket, valued at $80. It has my favourite gnocchi in it and lots of other gluten free Italian goodies like Lundberg Risotto, Duinkerken Pizza Crust, Schar breadsticks, Rizopia Lasagna Noodles, Patsie Pie Chocolate Chip Biscotti, and Schar Ladyfingers (I'm so excited, I can finally make gluten free tiramisu!). It has dish towels, wash clothes, a snowman spreader, and a whisk. This basket is chock full of fabulous gluten free things! There isn't one single gluten free product in this basket that I don't love, truly amazing.
They make all kinds of gluten free gift baskets and for a variety of different prices.
These would make the perfect gift for someone special this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment